Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Ticklish!

Yesterday Tim and I discovered that the Xman was ticklish under his arms. It's an amazing feeling to be able to make him giggle on command!  We promise not to abuse this gift though, lest he become angry instead of delighted. I tried to get a pic of this but it's hard to capture as giggling often equals movement. 

It's making getting in and out of his pjs a very enjoyable experience. He giggles every time you pull a sleeve off!  He is also constantly trying to grab his feet which makes diaper changes interesting.  

Yesterday was the first time hanging out in the front yard. It's funny, we go for walks almost every day but for some reason it never occurred to me to grab a blanket and hang in the front yard. Derp. He got to meet another neighbor who didn't even know he existed until two days ago. I find this disturbing. I honestly wonder if anyone notices anything anymore.  :-/

Hanging with daddy. 

He was super intense about the Look at My Horse YouTube video...  Annnnnd now I have the song in my head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment