Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Fancy Camera

I have been playing with FLG's camera recently trying to figure it out. We have a really nice Nikon that no one in the office really knows how to use well, as none of us are photographers. I am trying to change that. Here are a bunch of pics that I have been testing the camera with. They span about a month's time and I swear you can see X grow from the beginning to the end of the series.


At Grandmama's new house!




Playing in the leaves with Lizzie.

Getting cheeky in the bath.

Reading with daddy.

Standing in chair (strictly forbidden) but look at how happy he is!

Daylight shots.

Goofball.

Warner Park in the fall.

On Halloween- no costume this year, just a fun glow-in-the-dark shirt.

Ok- that's all of them! I'll post more occasional Nikon photo-dumps as time goes on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment