Sunday, December 21, 2014

Vocab and Trains

Xander's vocabulary has EXPLODED in the last month. From words we didn't know he knew to full sentences we didn't realize he understood, the last month has been a crazy verbal wonderland. I also caught him mimicking me saying "shit" under my breath (more than once). It's definitely time to stop swearing around the kiddo. 

We recently got X a train table. He's obsessed. "Thomas" is one of his most-used words. Kinda creepy if you ask me but there you go. I don't believe I have any train table pics on my phone (where I'm writing this blog from) but will show some off with the next Nikon photo dump. Edit: I forgot Tim posted a pic of the train table in the last blog. Derp. 

Lifting weights. 

Getting all artsy in the bathtub. 

Thanksgiving entertainment. 

Zounds!

Interesting resting places. 

Enjoying his Xmas present from auntie Candice. 

Out for a walk. 

Playing with James. 

Dite looking out for X (to drop food). 

Still looks beautiful while sleeping. 

Random highchair goodness. 

Doing his best down dog. 

Wearing daddy's robe. 

Bedtime books. 

Peek-a-
Boo!

Using a big-boy glass. Yes, half the water ended up in his lap. 

Hanging with Riley during the disgusting loss to the Bills. 

Giving himself kisses. 

Bubbles!

Daddy time. 

He's been drinking the milk from his cereal bowl lately. Much like the water, most of it ends up in his lap. 

Spending quality time with Grandmama. 

No comments:

Post a Comment