Thursday, June 12, 2014

A few days without daddy

Tim had to go to Minneapolis for work this week so X and I were on our own. It was a bit rough with his sleep being so horrific lately. I averaged four hours/night. X maybe got eight. These molars are evil and they should die. Except not in his mouth. They should fall out when they are supposed to and just die already.


So this is trouble (part 1). He can't quite work the knob yet but that's just a matter of weeks. Guess it's time to buy those plastic knob covers. I was hoping to avoid that particular item but I don't see a away around it with this kid. He is much too determined and curious to let a door get in his way. 

When did he start looking so old?!?

No idea. 

Playing with Poppa and Mimmi's glowing octopus. 

Surfing the glider ottoman. 

Peek-a-boo!

X has been laying down occasionally while playing lately. For some kids this is normal behavior but not him. I think it's indicative how tired he is. Still, cute. 

Mommy selfie. 

This is trouble (part 2). He's figured out the patio door. However, he can't quite open it when it's shut completely (for now) so that's good at least. 

Uncle Dustin dropped by. 

Sucking on Dite's fur. Gross. 

Xander wanted to walk the Dite-dog. 

From our daycare- X was so tired yesterday he fell asleep for an hour in the highchair!

Hey, I'll take a nap wherever and whenever we can get it. Tired guy.

After just a few days alone with Xman, I gained a serious appreciation for all the single parents out there. I don't know how you do it. You are amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment