Sunday, October 13, 2013

Family... Alive and Spirit

The other day X was in his swing and kept staring and smiling at nothing. (By that I mean he was obviously looking at something but nothing was there.) I know I can't be sure but I just had this feeling like he was smiling at my dad. 

I'd like to think that my dad visits him sometimes. I know how much he would have loved the little man. I just miss him so much and wish he could be here to share in the joy. *sniff* :_(

Sigh. 

On a lighter note...

Here's Xander hamming it up on the changing table. 

He keeps doing this while I'm trying to change him. It makes it rather difficult!

He's not sure about this car ride. 

At the office. 

With uncle Aron after a Packers victory!

On a final note, if there was any doubt, Xman is officially teething. We can feel a lower middle tooth cutting through. Poor guy isn't happy about it so he's been extra fussy. But it's pretty exciting for us! Hopefully we will be able to capture a pic after it comes in. He'll barely allow us to peer in his mouth so I don't know how easy it will be.  Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment